As a Business Analyst in our company, you will play a critical role in our full cycle of development process. You will work closely with senior customers and the development teams to make sure that new initiatives are crystal clear for being developed as well as adapting to changes as soon as new information arises from clients and their users.
- Will play an effective liaison between the customers and development teams from product conception to support stage
- Manage and refine requirements such that the development team can operate fluently through the backlog
- Define sprint goals, prioritizing and managing the engineering backlog, ensuring that value is being delivered while also ensuring sprint workload is achievable
- Communicates with precision: Crafts high-quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed. Masters verbal communication and presentations in various forums;
- Works with the technical team to ensure the project implementation
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
- Monitor and control project scope/alignment with business goals and roadmap
- Support the customers during UAT and following the deploy of new functionalities
- Inquisitiveness, enthusiasm and willingness to learn tech stacks;
- Experience working as a Business Analyst / Product Owner;
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Proven track record specifying detailed system requirements/user stories;
- Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working with senior clients
- Experience working within an agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMS platforms like Sitecore and Kentico
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.