Say hello to your new job!
We are looking for a Marketing Executive in our amazing team.
- At least 3 years experience in digital marketing
- At least 1-year experience coordinating an e-shop/marketplace.
- At least 1-year experience working with CMS (WordPress, nopCommerce, Sitecore, others)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Trends, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing);
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns. Plan and execute campaigns and events. Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Strong presentation skills and strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills. Highly organized persona, able to coordinate and communicate across multiple projects and clients.
Is a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Google Certification
- Any other certification
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying indicators, tracking changes, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Determining client website needs and requirements.
- CMS updates - Updating website content and reviewing SEO. Organize, modify, or update existing content (Images & Text). Investigate any issues that appear on website
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Conducts constant digital audits.
Inspired and interested in the job?
Are you ready to join the team? Can’t wait to hear from you!