We are TEC, a full-service digital agency. At TEC, the passion for digital projects and innovation is part of our culture. It defines us not only professionally, but also as individuals. Alongside our passion, intuition and know-how are the foundation of any project involving the digital transformation.
Diversity is our middle name. We encourage creativity throughout an eclectic vision of what work should mean. That’s why we spice things up, and we’re planning to do that very well into the future. We’re always open for creative and outstanding people, so, if you’re all about advancing your career in a fast-paced workplace, while still having a personal, memorable personal life, we’re a match!
Match your profile
- Experience in designing, implementing and delivering of applications using Microsoft technologies (.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, WebApi, MVC)
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Experience in SQL Server (or another database engine)
- Experience with Object-Relational Mapping frameworks (Entity Framework)
- Good knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Strong understanding of OOP and the SOLID principles
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Great communication skills in spoken and written English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have
- Familiarity with content management systems like: Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco
- Experience in Azure Services and Azure DevOps