We are TEC, a full-service digital agency. At TEC, the passion for digital projects and innovation is part of our culture. It defines us not only professionally, but also as individuals. Alongside our passion, intuition and know-how are the foundation of any project involving the digital transformation.
Diversity is our middle name. We encourage creativity throughout an eclectic vision of what work should mean. That’s why we spice things up, and we’re planning to do that very well into the future. We’re always open for creative and outstanding people, so, if you’re all about advancing your career in a fast-paced workplace, while still having a personal, memorable personal life, we’re a match!
Match your profile
• Experience working with frontend technologies, including but not limited to React, Angular, Vue or others
• Good knowledge of software development best practices
• Experience in building responsive UIs.
• Experience with package managers like npm or yarn
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Great communication skills in spoken and written English
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant field
• Willing to expand one’s area of expertise by learning new frontend technologies
Nice to have
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with Redux, Flux, RxJS or other frontend technologies
• Good knowledge of OOP development and design patterns
• Experience with a version control system like Git
• Experience with Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
• Familiarity with content management systems (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico)
Your application was submitted successfully.