We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for designing, implementing, and executing manual tests, using and understanding Atlassian JIRA & Confluence Software.
• Review and contribute to test plans
• Analyze, review, and assess the requirements, specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria
• Design and implement test cases and test procedures
• Execute tests, evaluate the results, and document deviations from expected results
• Evaluate non-functional characteristics such as system performance, reliability, and usability
• 1+ years of professional testing experience in a Software Development environment
• Proficient understanding of software testing and the overall product development lifecycle
• Fluent in both spoken and written English
• Bachelor's degree
Our new team member should be:
An adaptable person, willing to get out of his comfort zone.
Watchful, capable to observe and monitor changes.
Displaying a positive work ethic, being disciplined, consistent, and honest. Cares about the work that he churns out, going a step above and beyond the minimum of expectations regarding the quality of his work.
Accountable, assuming things that slipped under his radar, rather than not saying anything when something goes wrong. While responsibility is given, accountability is something you choose to exhibit.
Confident in coming up with options for problems and poised to see them sorted.
Communicative and friendly, being able to engage in open and honest communications, interested to connect with local and remote peers.
Entering any conversation with a flexible approach, appropriately give, receive, and encourage feedback from others.
Independent, capable to manage tasks that are influenced by a third party; track the progress and ensure tasks are completed on schedule and to expectations.
Responsive, being both available and reachable for colleagues and customers. Responsiveness measures the speed and quality at which service and communication are provided.
Willing to help others or do things that are not necessarily derived from the role duties.
Aware of customer needs and the project business value, by getting accustomed to its purpose and with the customer's way of thinking.
Reliable, following through his commitments reaching the point where accountability meets the teamwork process.
Your application was submitted successfully.